Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
CALI Webinar: "How To Testify Effectively As A Qualified Expert with a PI License"
Webinar: "How To Testify Effectively As A Qualified Expert with a PI License"
Wednesday, August 3, 2022 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (PST)
Presenter: Ron Lopez, RN, CPI
- CA Private Investigator (Lic. #26739)
- CALI Certified Professional Investigator
- Registered Nurse (Lic. #403925)
- Ron Lopez & Associates, dba /RLA Investigations www.RLAinvestigations.com
- Specializing in medical forensics and investigations
- Member, CA Association of Licensed Investigators
- Member, CA Association of Defense Investigators
- Member, International Association of Forensic Nurses
- Member, TX Association of Licensed Investigators
Court Qualified Expert Expertise:
- Superior court qualified expert in over 130 cases throughout CA, including major felony and death penalty cases
- Blood alcohol evidence validation or challenges
- Head injury or medical conditions mimicking signs and symptoms of drunkenness
- Mechanisms of injury affecting sobriety tests
- Medical practice issues related to medications, treatments, and referrals
- Effects of medications and illnesses on impairment tests & complex behavior
- Experienced in Federal & State superior court criminal and civil case estimony
- Former medical investigator & County EMS Coordinator, Solano County, CA.
- Former Director, San Francisco Disaster Registry for Seniors & Persons w/Disabilities
- Ambulance services (EMS) Quality Assurance/Improvement
- Well-established successful track record in new program development and complex project management
- Successful research grant recipient
- Trauma Systems consultant & former Trauma Case Manager, Memorial Hospital Association, Modesto, CA
- Pharmaceutical research nurse
- Student Research Associate, Dept. of Chemical Physics, Cal Tech
- Graduate, Stanford University - Human Biology w/emphasis in neurophysiology completing his undergraduate degree
One CPI Experience Credit will be offered for registration of this Webinar. Click here
to learn about the Certified Professional Investigator Program.
Not a CALI Member? Become a member of the largest PI Association in the World. Renew or Join Today!
Wednesday, August 3, 2022, 12:00 PM until 1:30 PM
Videoconference information will be provided in an email once registration is complete.
Registration is required
This Webinar is hosted by the California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI) for informational purposes only. All rights reserved. No part of this webinar production may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of CALI.
The views expressed by speakers or other third parties in CALI webinars, events, or conferences are those of the speaker or third party and not necessarily CALI or imply CALI’s endorsement or recommendation. Any information presented by a speaker or third party at any CALI event, CALI does not make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and specifically disclaims any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, service or process presented and makes no representation that its use would not infringe upon privately owned rights.
WEBINARS MAY BE RECORDED FOR LATER VIEWING AND USE BY CALI. By registering for and attending this Webinar, you hereby give permission for CALI to use your name, questions, comments, photo, video representation, or other images and items you might provide during the Webinar. In addition, by registering for this CALI event, you understand that CALI may share my email address with the event sponsor(s) and agree to it. Furthermore, you acknowledge that you can opt-in and opt-out of communications from CALI by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. CALI Members can manage their own communications preferences by login into their account at www.cali-pi.org.